Christian Counseling


Welcome to Calvary’s Christian Counseling. Are you struggling with depression, anxiety or just need someone to talk to? Is your marriage falling apart and/or you just don’t seem to be getting along with your spouse? Are your kids struggling with life’s trials? Whatever you are struggling with we want to help. Let us come along side you and provide confidential Christian counseling that can help you handle life’s struggles in a way that honors God.

Questions & Answers

Q: Are you qualified to provide counseling/therapy?

A: Yes; My undergraduate and graduate degree is in Clinical Social Work. I am also independently licensed by the State of Florida to provide counseling and therapy services. I am credential as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.

Q: Who can receive counseling/therapy through the church?

A: Any Calvary Baptist Church member as well as students, and faculty of Calvary Christian Academy are permitted to take advantage of this benefit. If space allows, individuals in the larger community will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Q: What is the cost?

A: Calvary Baptist Church provides this service free-of-charge. There is no financial cost associated with receiving this service.

Q: What type of counseling/therapy will be provided?

A: The foundation of the counseling and therapy will be Christian and bible based. Though I may use elements of some cognitive therapies/talk therapies, I will not stray from biblical truths nor will make any recommendations outside biblical values, principles, and truths.

Q: How long will counseling/therapy last?

A: Dependent on the need of the person. The intent is not a long-term course-of-care. Roughly eight to 10 sessions often are sufficient. However, in cases of extreme depression, grief after losing a loved one, or broken trust in marriage, the duration could be longer and more frequent.

Q: Will the counseling/therapy be confidential?

A: Yes; I am legally bound to maintain confidentiality with whomever decides to share their story with me. I am however, a mandate reporter which means I am not permitted keep private if someone plans to harm themselves like suicide, or harm someone else like homicide. I also have to report any suspicions of child abuse/neglect and even elder abuse/neglect.

Q: How do I start counseling/therapy.

A: You can call the church office directly and/or submit the form below.

I pray we seek the Lord daily and find peace in his righteousness.


Individual CounselingCouples CounselingFamily Counseling
AngerCommunication issuesBehavior & Parenting issues
AnxietyConflict resolutionChildren
GriefMarriage counselingCollege/Career coaching
Life coaching
Stress Management

Hang tight while we prepare your form...

This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.

Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.

This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.

The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.